Rage.Fan is very happy to announce a Strategic Partnership with Crypto Puzzles
Crypto Puzzles is a unique and simple product where users can purchase digital jigsaw puzzles with their CPT tokens. Upon completion of each puzzle, users will find a unique private key to a PRE-LOADED wallet, where you can win, or win BIG Users can win up to 400x, and in the worst-case situation, would still get 10% of the cost of the capital back. Random wallets will also contain tokens and NFT’s from our partners.
The partnership is aimed at bringing more and more NFTs to a larger audience using gamification as a mode of delivery thereby encouraging more and more people to leverage the benefits NFTs hold.
In line with that, Rage.Fan will be distributing 50 tennis NFTs on Crypto Puzzles. Participants will have to just solve a fairly moderate complexity level puzzle through drag and drop options and get access to these NFTs. These NFTs then can be used in multiple ways as we will talk ahead more on this.
“We are firm believers that NFTs are the most ideal solution for mass adoption of Crypto projects & solutions. Crypto Puzzles makes it easy for Sports NFT Gaming platforms like ours to reach new audiences invested in this space and bring new value to them. Thrilled to work with The Captain again!” — A Satheesh, CEO Rage.Fan
“Having known Satheesh and being an early supporter of Rage.Fan, we are very excited to officially announce our partnership with them. Rage.Fan continues to drive adoption and we are big fans of that.” — Captain, Co-Founder Crypto Puzzles
There will be a total of 50 limited edition tennis NFTs in circulation
- Participants need to buy puzzles from https://cryptopuzzles.io/. The puzzle will cost 1000 CPT, the native token of Crypto Puzzles. You can buy CPT from Pancakeswap and Uniswap.
- They then need to solve that puzzle. Once the puzzle is complete you get access to a unique private key. You will need to use that private key to access that wallet and retrieve your winnings.
- The wallets are completely random and include tokens and NFT’s.
That’s it. You are done!
Refer to FAQ: HERE
What after you get NFTs?
- You can take part in Fantasy Tennis Tournament on Rage.Fan
- The Fantasy Tennis Tournament will be a simulation of the actual matches starting with the French Open 2021.
- NFTs are valid for a total of 3 contests of your choice.
- If you hold your NFT and take part in the Fantasy Tennis Tournament then you will earn $RAGE every time your player wins (of which you hold the NFT). To increase your chances of winning search and acquire other Tennis NFTs that we have released (1680 in total)
- Refer sample calculation below to get an idea of the size of your reward
- All your $RAGE earnings will be credited to your wallet after the finals of a contest OR
- You can sell it in any secondary Market — why would you though?
Sample Payout based on last season’s results in the French Open — just 1 of 3 contests you can participate in!
Now multiply this by three to estimate your potential earnings.
Here are the tournaments that you can stake your NFT to earn $RAGE. Some of the Women’s tournaments are not announced yet officially. We’ll get it updated as we are certain about the dates.
About Crypto Puzzles
Crypto Puzzles is a unique and simple product where users can purchase digital jigsaw puzzles with their CPT tokens. Upon completion of each puzzle, users will find a unique private key to a PRE-LOADED wallet, where you can win, or win BIG.
Follow the latest updates on Crypto Puzzles here:
Rage.Fan is a fan-first decentralized fantasy sports platform where players will have the opportunity to acquire action cards based on NFTs to earn additional in-game points. Players will partake in an Augmented Reality based Token hunt platform, Scramble, to collect $RAGE coins. The platform will also host a one-of-kind Sports Oracle offering reliable secure off-chain sports data.
Follow the latest updates on Rage.Fan here: